Varicose Vein three month check
It is now three months since you had treatment at Palm Clinic for your varicose veins. We hope that everything is going well. This may be an ideal time to check in on progress.
If your symptoms have resolved and you do not want spider vein treatment, there is no need to come and see us at this point. We will send you a text reminder at the twelve month mark and will want to see you for a final follow-up at this point.
If however, you are still experiencing symptoms, or you want your spider veins treated, please contact the clinic to book your three month check.
Please consider these restrictions when selecting a date for your follow up.
BEFORE YOUR CHECK:
- No long-haul flights for one week.
AFTER YOUR CHECK:
- No long-haul flights more than four hours for one month (domestic flights and international flights less than four hours are fine)
- Wear compression sock(s) for one week
- Walk one hour per day (can be 2 x 30 mins) for one week
- No lifting or straining for one week.
PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR COMPRESSION SOCKS AND WALKING SHOES IN CASE TOP-UP TREATMENT IS REQUIRED.